At this time there are no new Study Abroad Trips planned. This website will be updated and an announcement will go out to current students if/when changes occur.
"This has been a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I'll never forget. Thank you for making this possible."
Want to Apply? Follow these Steps
Step 1: Determine Course of Interest & Associated Destination
- Review the trip offerings on this website to determine if there’s a course that helps fulfill your graduation requirements, then review the trip dates, location and itinerary to determine if they fit with your work, family and academic schedule.
Step 2: Speak to Your Appropriate Advisor
- Review Study Abroad program eligibility requirements and prerequisite(s) for your chosen course. Contact your advisor if you have questions about schedule planning and program participation.
- Onsite students: Speak with your student success professional
- Online students: Speak to your academic advisor
Step 3: Consult With Your Student Finance Professional
- Speak with your student finance professional about financing options and have them complete a Study Abroad Budget Worksheet.
Step 4: Complete the Appropriate Application
- Access the appropriate application from this website, complete all sections and include all required attachments: two confidential references, a student statement of purpose and a copy of your valid passport/proof of application for a passport.
- Ensure your student finance professional and either your student success professional or academic advisor sign-off on the application.
Step 5: Submit Completed Application by Application Deadline
- Onsite students: Submit your application to your student success professional.
- Online students: Fax your application materials to your academic advisor at 630-622-0439, or email help.devry.edu or help.keller.edu.
- Application Status: Within two weeks after the deadline date, we’ll inform you of your status.